TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Reservations for short term holiday accommodation are accepted by Ottoson Partners Real Estate (ABN 26 100 318 349) of 9 Victoria Street (PO Box 397) ROBE, SA 5276 as agent for the Owner of the Property and to which bookings the following terms and conditions shall apply.
Number of Guests:
- The number of Guests must NOT exceed the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate.
- Tents, caravans or swags are NOT PERMITTED on the property at any time during your stay.
If Ottoson Partners Real Estate feels that you are in breach of this clause, you will be visited and asked to vacate.
Booking Terms and Payment:
- All bookings are accepted by the Agent in good faith but are subject to change or cancellation by the landlord prior to the commencement of the booking. If cancellation occurs as a result of the actions of the landlord of the property, the Agent will make reasonable attempts to secure alternative accommodation. If no alternative can be secured, all monies paid by the guest shall be refunded.
- All bookings require the deposit and balance to be paid on or before the dates stated in your confirmation email. Failure to meet these dates will result in your booking being cancelled and the property re advertised.
- Guests are provided with Ottoson Partners Real Estate Holiday Letting Conditions, which is mandatory for all Guests to complete in full.
Failure to complete this form in full, will result in a phone call or email from the Property Manager requesting that it be completed immediately or cancellation may occur.
- Credit Card details will be held in lieu of a bond. This will be used for any damage or breakages that occur during your stay or any excess cleaning that is required upon departure. These MUST be provided for your booking to proceed.
- In the event of a guest not having a credit card, you will be asked to pay a $200 bond.
- Some larger properties have a compulsory $500 bond that is added to the total of your booking.
- All forms must be returned with your deposit to the office via fax on 08 8768 2353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those paying a cash bond, this money will be refunded at the end of the month you have stayed after Ottoson Partners Real Estate Rentals has cleaned the property following your departure. To assist us with a speedy refund please email bank account details to email@example.com so we can direct deposit to your nominated bank account.
1. For all bookings processed a non-refundable booking fee of $33 (incl. GST) will apply.
- To avoid errors and disappointment all cancellations of Guest bookings must to be issued to Robe holiday rentals in writing and dated. These can be posted to the Property Manager at PO Box 397, ROBE SA 5276 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer booking & Easter cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date will result in all monies paid being forfeited. No refund will be issued.
- Summer booking & Easter cancellations received more than 4 weeks prior to your arrival date, no refund will be issued if we are not able to re let the property for the same dates.
- Bookings outside Summer and Easter cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to your arrival date, a refund will be issued (less booking fee of $33.00). Less than 2 weeks prior to your arrival date will result in all monies paid being forfeited. No refund will be issued
- If the property is re let for part of your cancelled stay (more than 4 weeks prior to your stay) you will be issued a refund for the days re let only (less booking fee of $33).
- Robe Holiday Rentals will accept a transfer of a booking, provided it is for the same property during the same tariff period. Requests for transfer must be made to the Property Manager in writing and dates re booked must be within 12 months of the original booking.
- Any refunds will be issued at the end of the month you departed.
Properties “For Sale”:
- As our holiday homes are privately owned they may become listed “For Sale” at any time.
- Ottoson Partners Real Estate cannot be held responsible should a property be sold and the booking cancelled.
- In the case that your booking is pending or confirmed, Ottoson Partners will offer alternative accommodation within the company if possible.
Arrival, Departure and Key Collection:
- Our properties are ready for your arrival at STRICTLY 2.00pm SA time. To enable us to service the property between occupants we ask that you vacate STRICTLY by 10.00am SA time, failure to do so will incur an additional day’s rental which will be deducted from the credit card details supplied in lieu of a bond.
- Key collection is from the office located 9 Victoria Street, Robe during office hours (9am-5pm Mon – Fri) unless organised with Ottoson Partners Real Estate for afterhours key collection.
- If keys are lost or misplaced by the guest, the Agent reserves the right to charge a call-out fee of fifty dollars ($50) for afterhours attendances and key replacements.
- Linen is supplied in all of our properties for your stay, however we only supply what is required. It is the Guest’s responsibility to book the correct amount of linen that your booking needs. If no linen is booked by you, then we will make an assumption based on the guest number provided. Please check with the property manager if you are unsure what is booked for your stay.
- If you require beds to be made for your arrival there is a ten dollar ($10) charge per bed.
- If you do not require the bed making service please ensure that you make your own beds on arrival. If we can determine that sheets have not been used during your stay and it is apparent to our cleaners that tenants have slept between mattress protectors and doona covers without using the sheets provided we will charge a laundering fee of fifty dollars ($50) per bed.
What to bring:
- Please be aware that these are Private Holiday Homes. Some may have supplies in them and we ask that you do replace them if you use anything of what is in the house.
- Most homes have detergents, dishcloths and basic cleaning items available, however not all do.
- Ottoson Partners Real Estate provides some toilet paper and soap for your arrival.
- Guests should be prepared to supply everything needed for their stay.
1. Smoking is Strictly Prohibited inside all properties at all times. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in rubbish bins.
- All pets are NOT permitted at any properties at any time, unless the property is advertised as pet friendly.
- Pet friendly properties are for outside pets only, Guests will be charged for any damages caused by the pet. If there is evidence of the pet inside the house, Guests will be charged for the elimination of pet hair and odour.
- Rubbish collection is weekly on Tuesdays in the town area and Wednesdays in Long Beach. Recycling is fortnightly on Thursdays in the town and Fridays in Long Beach. It is the Guests responsibility to ensure bins are out the night before scheduled pickups whilst in occupation of the property.
- During busy times, rubbish accumulated increases. Please assist us by putting bins out for collection. Failure to do this will result in a charge for extra rubbish collections.
- All Guests must respect neighbours and surrounding houses and restrict noise between the hours of 10pm and 9am daily.
- Ottoson Partners Real Estate has advised all neighbours to call police immediately should there be a noise complaint. If the police are called to your property during your stay, Ottoson Partners Real Estate has the right to ask to vacate the premises immediately.
1. All rental properties are for private rental use only. No events or large gatherings are permitted. Failure to comply will result in immediate eviction.
Repairs and Tradespeople:
1. All repairs will be affected as soon as practicable. On public holidays and after hours it may at times prove difficult to get tradespeople straight away. We will always do everything we can to minimise inconvenience caused but cannot issue partial refunds or give discounts.
1. Please park in spaces and driveways provided. Parking on lawns may cause lawn, garden, septic tank and water meter damage. Guests are responsible for any damage caused by parking in the wrong areas.
1. Every effort has been made to prepare the property for your arrival. If there are any problems with the property (such as uncleanliness, breakages, damages etc) on the day of arrival, please let our office know immediately. Ottoson Partners Real Estate will endeavour to rectify any issues immediately and takes no responsibility for issues not reported straight away.
- All properties are privately owned, we insist that all properties are treated with the respect deserved and kept clean and tidy during your occupation.
- Please assist our team of cleaners by doing the following; taking all rubbish outside, washing all dishes and returning to cupboards and checking for anything left behind.
- Each property has an estimated cleaning time. If a property is left in an appalling state and requires extra cleaning, Guests will be charged for this at a rate of $40.00 per hour.
- Please clean all BBQ’s after use (easiest whilst still hot) and leave clean upon your departure. Failure to do so will incur an excess cleaning charge.
- Has the right to revoke or refuse to honour any property accommodation booking which may in the opinion of the Agent or Owner (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property concerned.
- Takes no responsibility for items left behind by guests and any items left will not automatically be returned. Items will be kept in lost property for 4 weeks following guest’s departure and then discarded or donated. At guest’s requests, items can be returned cash on delivery plus a fee of $10 for time and packaging.
3. Ottoson Partners Real Estate will describe the premises and its position to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility, refund or reallocating for alleged misinterpretation can be accepted.